To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking and self-driven team players to join the team as Research and Deal Origination Interns in the Research and Deal Origination Department.
- Undertaking Real Estate market research for site identification, site acquisition and business case preparation.
- Responsible for performing all aspects of the Site Acquisition process from site identification and qualification through to the completion of zoning approvals for multiple sites.
- Data collection and analysis on sales trends and consumer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits in the real estate industry.
- Real Estate financial modeling and data analysis.
- Assisting with conducting research using comparable properties sold in an area and investigating potential issues that affect value such as the title of the property by ensuring an up to date database of all property comparables as provided by the real estate team.
- Consulting and coordinating with agents in gathering property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, access requirements & marketing activities including property listings, assisting prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and drawing up real estate contracts.
- Promoting sales of properties through advertisements and participation in listing services, either directly or via agents.
- Coordinating the preparation and assembly of documents for presentations and meetings.
- Communicating between multiple departments and coordinating internal and external meetings.
- Tracking and reporting on various initiatives at the direction of the Research and Deal Origination team.
- Other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring efficiency and effective functioning of the Research and Deal Origination team.
- KCSE B+ or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum of Second Class, Upper division.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Innovative and solution oriented individuals.
- Ability to cope under pressure and work within a fast pace environment.
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally.
How To Apply
Use the button below to apply on or before February 28th, 2018