Job Title: Receptionist
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting to: HR & Administration Manager
Our client is in the business of corporate branding and is committed to the provision of superior quality brands and corporate advertising merchandise for the East African market. Their products can be described for their innovative designs, useful function and solid craftsmanship together with fantastic finishes.
- Receiving calls and handling queries
- Handling walk in customers
- In charge of customer service
- Manage vehicles and Fuel consumption
- Receive and send parcels
- Manage deliveries
- Receive and direct visitors
- Track and vehicle locations
- Ensure cleanliness around the front office
- Supervise riders and drivers
- Organize office events
- Managing office exits and entries
- Assist in filing of leave forms and company expenditure receipts
- Any other duty as may be delegated by the management.
Required skills and knowledge
- A degree in Business Administration,
- A minimum of 2 year experience at the Front Office
- Computer literacy
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Swahili
- Attention to details
- Proven creativity and problem solving abilities
- To be outgoing, results oriented, interested, engaged, and passionate, professional, articulate, strategic, energetic.
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 6th July 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org