We are looking for a dynamic, talented and highly motivated person to fill the position of Merchandise Analyst -Zurit. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for coordinating and communicating with company buyers on what items to purchase for the store’s inventory.
As a Merchandise Analyst, you will support the company by executing business strategy to support long-term goals for the product categories to ensure global brand vision and corporate objectives are met.
This position will report to the Merchandise Manager Zurit.
- Assists in developing the marketing strategy for the business
- Develop and implement visual merchandising strategy for displaying products
- Analyze sales trends and adjust product offering accordingly
- Review and evaluate customer demand, generates reports and analyze financial performance
- Initiate, monitor, and maintain company standards for merchandising, housekeeping, in-stock positions and customer service
- Maintain an awareness of all product information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertising.
- Assist in the collaboration with product marketing to develop category initiatives in order to meet key commercial goals
- Build market network to maintain trend and product awareness
- Identify the products that maximize profitability/productivity and present those to management in a clear and concise format
- Communicate the pricing strategies for the products to management to ensure we meet the business strategy as well as the targeted sales
- Create seasonal forecasts
- Manages the process with effective communication and action steps in order to achieve margin, profitability and inventory
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum of Second upper class division degree. Bachelor’s Degree in Supply chain management is an added advantage;
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Computer skills – SAP & Microsoft Office is an added advantage
- Knowledge of purchasing /procurement practices and procedures will be an added advantage
- Ability to cope under pressure and work within a fast pace environment
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
How To Apply
Use the button below to apply on or before February 27th, 2018