1) Experience in transport industry
2) Experience as a Loader
3) Motor bike Rider .
- To keep track of allocated truck.
- To ensure documentation is done prior to arrival of the allocated trucks.
- To monitor loading and offloading at different areas to avoid delays.
- Assist drivers at the ICD (dry port ) during loading or offloading specially on the issue of port passes, kwatos and any other requirements.
- To send up dates of loading and offloading done in NRB to the main transport division (daily).
- Issuing of delivery notes when needed.
- And any other duty as allocated by line manager
How To Apply
To apply for the above post kindly send your resume and cover letter with subject LOADING CLERK to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th June 2018.