We are looking for a Junior UX Designer to support our software design and development team in production of interaction design and information architecture deliverables (flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, etc.). You will take part in brainstorming, ideation, and sketching activities throughout projects as well as planning and conducting user research and testing.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us improve our applications.
We provide workspace, fast internet, MacBook, books, and online resources to help you achieve your set deliverables while building on your skills.
- Work with the UI and Service Designers to optimise products and services for a range of client touch points
- Conduct user research and usability testing to ensure all designs meet client and user requirements
- Analyse all research and feedback to gain user insight – and incorporate this feedback into new designs
- Assist in the production of wireframes, prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs and user flows using key tools such as XD, Sketch, Balsamiq and InVision
- Help to create clean and simple user-centred designs
- Work with developers and designers to build user-friendly web and mobile apps
- Assist the Design lead in creating design rationale and specifications
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time
- Passion for entering the world of UX design of web and mobile applications
- Quick-learning, self-motivated and proactive attitude
- Ability to accurately complete detail-oriented work both independently and with others
- Stay up to date with new web and mobile design trends and technologies
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Previous UX job experience
- Experience with design and research tools (Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, UXPin, Sketch, Balsamiq, and InVision)
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and practices
- Proficient in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user flows
- A good working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Higher education (Professional Studies and/or Degree) background in a related field is a plus
- Portfolio of design projects
How to Apply
To apply, visit https://careers.cytonn.com/jobs/835