Marketing in the financial service sector
- Good Training and mentorship
- Good Commission from several lines of Products
- Wide exposure and coverage
A leading Financial Service Company In East and Central Africa is looking for Determined and Passionate Financial Advisers to increase its product and Market reach in the region.The contract will be for 1 year but renewable based on perfomance.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project business prospects
• Develop territorial plans and account plans
• Come up with activities to achieve target on a monthly basis
• Breakdown plans to daily activities that you will translate into measurable results.
• Check and amend the plan regularly
- Very hard working and Participate in company sales events
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients:
• Make sales calls to new and existing clients.
• Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
• Develop and make presentations of company services to current and potential clients
• Present sales contracts
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Develop new markets and maintain a customer database by tracking all customers and created prospect databases for developing new business.
- Communicate and record new product and service opportunities, special developments, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Generate and qualify leads by recording persons or company that has expressed interest in the products. Follow up on leads to converting them into customers.
- Source and develop client referrals
- Maintain contact with customers and prospects using the phone, cell phone, Skype, Twitter, LinkedIn, email – personal and professional, mailing address, and physical office address
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
Very good package is offered based on qualification, experience and productivity.
- A certificate or Diploma in sales and marketing or business administration.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing. Savvy marketers will have an added advantage.
- Attained minimum D+ plus in K.C.S.E.
- Ability to learn faster, work hard and Achieve set targets under pressure with Minimal supervision
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Send your application latest 15th June 2018 by 2.00 p.m to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.