We are looking for a curious, full time, female back-end developer that is convinced technology can improve lives at the same time as being a sustainable business. You should have a passion for moving fast but building the stable infrastructure that allows for it. From using best practices and available open source tools. Not reinventing the wheel but instead lay a puzzle using available frameworks in NLG, AI, Message Handling, JS, and others. Join an international and senior team in the early stage startup with big ambitions and global expansion plan.
- Demonstrated prior experience developing production software of a high quality and reliability.
- Experience with building and working with APIs and completing and maintaining integrations with third parties.
- Experience in Python, managing message queues, and logic.
- The position requires that you are working normal working hours from the office.
- The strong behavior of writing test and documentation.
- Knowledge and experience working with Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Conversational AI.
- Experience working and building microservices.
- A strong interest in software architecture and industry best practices.
- As we are developing a service for women we believe it’s beneficial if you are a woman.
You’ll love working at Lily because
- We’re a small, but mighty team with a big, ambitious vision
- You have a huge opportunity to shape Lily, from systems architecture to how we celebrate team wins.
- Have the opportunity to work with a team of best-in-class product and business people.
- We champion individual ownership, self-starters, and personal growth on and off the job.
- Working closely with product and marketing. We believe in numbers and constantly run tests to optimise the customer experience.
We are looking to fill the position, and have the candidate start working as soon as possible and preferably in early March 2018. Send us an email with your CV, past projects, references and GitHub handle.
Looking forward to talking to you!