SureGifts creates and sells vouchers that are used for retail products in Africa. We build an end to end system that generates, distributes and redeem vouchers.
The Customer Support Executive, SureGifts is responsible for providing effective customer service to all internal and external customers, using excellent, in-depth knowledge of SureGifts products to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Serve as the primary point of contact on all Client specific matters.
- Communicate daily with clients via different channels (Telephone, Email, Web, Newsletters, Social media etc).
- Process Client orders/requests/enquiries in line with SureGifts policy and procedures.
- Collaborate with product and support teams to drive customer issues to resolution.
- Partner with sales team to meet and exceed customer expectations through timely and accurate feedback and resolution of requests and complaints;
- Follow up on all new and unresolved customer complaints/issues to ensure resolution.
- Provide comprehensive and insightful reporting and updates on customer service enquiries, requests and complaints;
- Contact current and prospective customers to sell and explain products and solicit for new business.
- Maintain relationships with service providers to ensure client orders are within SLA;
- Proactively identify and lead customer support process improvements.
- Serve as the voice of the customer to prioritize for platform improvements;
- Monitor and track customer satisfaction through regular check-ins or surveys
- Provide administrative assistance and support
- University Degree
- 3+ years of experience in a customer support role preferably within an eCommerce industry;
- Experience with CRM systems and practices
- Exceptional Oral & Written Communication skills
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Time Management.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technical Capacity
- Hands On! We are only looking for people who want to get their hands dirty and work in a scrappy startup environment.
- Genuinely delighted to be of help and passionate about providing exceptional customer service;
- Tolerant, empathetic, and can put yourself in the Client’s shoes and advocate for them when necessary
- Strong ability to understand technical concepts.
- Able to troubleshoot and investigate to fix the challenges Clients face
- Able to problem solve and find creative ways to meet and exceed client’s expectations
- Able to take initiative and perform under high pressure.
- Committed to delivering high-quality results, with cost-effective use of resources
- Flexible, determined, and displays enthusiasm
- Displays integrity and high personal ethical standards.