Position: Customer Service and Sales Representatives – Watersports
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Middle Level
Our client is an international company seeking for Customer Service Representatives to join their team. The representatives must be good at sales and must have interest in water sports (sailing, diving, surfing, kitesurfing),
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to do inside sales (both emails and calls)
- Attend to online company live chats and emails.
- Make required adjustments as needed and relay that information to the appropriate personnel.
- Deliver and serve welcome drinks, food, meals, condiments and accompaniments etc.
- Have a good understanding and able to communicate products and service related query to guests when asked.
- Take orders and collect payments where specified.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.
- Diploma in business related field, sports or related courses.
- Bachelors’ degree will be an added advantage, computer basics
- 2 or more years of experience in .
- Warmth and graciousness with the ability to function in a busy environment.
- Create stellar guest experiences and flexible availability to work on nights and weekends
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and ability to meet deadlines and adapt to change.
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 7th July 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Email: email@example.com