Administration Assistant Job Opening
Beacon of Hope (BOH) is a faith based Non-Governmental Organization with a mission of catalyzing sustainable transformation by uplifting the spiritual, physical, economic and social well-being of individuals, families and communities.
Beacon Vocational Training College goal is to offer value centered holistic, quality education and training that produces transformed, skilled, competent, and competitive individuals who are agents of change in society.
Administration Assistant Kindergarten
The administration assistant will report to Vocational College Principal and will work in collaboration with BOH Vocational Training College staff.
Key/ Core Responsibilities:
- RECEPTION / excellent customer experience:
- OFFICE SUPPORT/ efficient administration
- RECORD KEEPING and data system management
- Financial record keeping/Book Keeping:
- Diploma in secretarial studies
- Basic book keeping training and experience (Important)
- Proficiency in advanced information communication technology.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
Characteristics and Capabilities
- Motivational Fit. Passion for helping change the life trajectories of unemployed youth.
- Effective Communication. Excellent oral and written presentation skills in English
- Commitment to Feedback and Growth. Be self-reflective, openly receive feedback
- Solutions and Results Oriented. A positive, solutions-oriented attitude, drive for excellence.
- The ability to be a team player
- Individuals who are proactive and demonstrates great multi-tasking skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply (write position on subject line) through email@example.com stating their overall suitability for the position together with a cover letter, detailed CV that clearly addresses the ability to perform the key responsibilities, references and salary history to;
BEACON OF HOPE / P. O. Box 4326 – 00200 /NAIROBI