Africube Solutions Ltd, a startup IT consultancy firm in Kenya is recruiting an Intern Web Developer (Remote).
The Intern Web Developer will be involved in front-end and back-end website and web-app development projects.
• Develop websites using various technologies depending on the clients’ requirements. Specifically BootStrap CSS framework and WordPress.
• Be involved in developing sections of backend web apps (PHP/MySQL).
• NOTE: We are looking for a Web Developer and NOT a Web Designer.
• Proficienct in BootStrap CSS / HTML.
• Knowledgable in WordPress website development
• Excellent skills in PHP/MySQL backend development.
• Good communication in English language.
• Demonstrable skills with a strong portfolio.
• Ability to interact & communicate.
• Its a remote position, so only apply if you have your own computer/laptop at home, a quiet environment with a good internet connection.
• You must be able to dedicate daily at least 6 hours of uninterrupted work.
• Ability to deliver tasks without excuses.
• Students who are exceptional and experienced in web-development are also encouraged to apply.
• We will pay a stipend of Ksh 20,000 monthly for the intern.
How to Apply
Send your CV with list of projects you have done to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “Intern Web Developer – Remote” on/before 30th July 2018.